MorClad wall cladding building specifications
Wall Cladding Material: 0.42 BMT high tensile Colorbond steel
Sheet Coverage: 780mm (coverage = 6 traditional weatherboards)
- Steel up to 3mm thick
- M5–16 x 25 Metal tek designer head
- Timber hardwood and softwood
- 10–12 fastener x 25 Head type 17
- Wall cladding only.
- Not to be used for roofing
- Estimate 7 x fasteners per m squared
Thermal break insulation between baton and wall cladding.
Available in all Colorbond colours. Made for Australian conditions.