COLORBOND® Corrugated 762 Roof Sheet 0.42BMT
Corrugated roofing sheet in Colorbond®. Click here for Zincalume product.
- Available in all classic or contemporary COLORBOND® colours.
- 0.42BMT (Base Metal Thickness in millimetres).
- Effective coverage of 762mm. Use “0.762” in coverage calculation.
- Suitable for general applications.
- 0.48BMT and Ultra™ products available upon request in selected areas.
Colorbond is Australia’s patented, advanced, baked paint finish. Beware imitations.
Use 0.48BMT for greater span distances or load bearing applications such as plant or rooftop solar installations.
Use ULTRA™ products for coastal environments within 200m of breaking surf.
Corry is as much a part of the Australian vernacular as it is our rural and regional landscape. A timeless and sought-after design as versatile as it is enduring, and made to suit any budget. This roofing profile will stand up to the sunburnt country.